Monday, June 29, 2009

Fathers' Day: Photos to Share!

Had a fun Father's Day's this year. It was not a "huge celebration" but just some family fun at our home! The kids made me cards and I enjoyed seeing the artwork each of them did for me!

It is such a privilege AND a responsibility to be a Father! I am so thankful to God for the three, great kids Shawn and I have in our family! They are all so special. Our prayer as parents is that one day we will be able to give praise to the Lord for helping us see 3 John 1:4 in their lives. 3 John 1:4 says, "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."

Glen and our three precious kids - Joshua (left), Caleb (middle), and Sarah (right) pictures with Glen on Father's Day 2009!

Glen and the kids just being "goofy" for a fun picture!!

No comments: