Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Trusting God: Great Quote to Share

Heard a sermon on faith and trust this past Sunday at the church we attend in North Little Rock. The quote below was one of the things that was shared. I thought it might be a great encouragement to those of you who call yourselves "followers of Christ". The Lord is, indeed, SOVEREIGN over every thing in life. We can trust Him and as we do, our faith grows!!

"There is no circumstance, no trouble, no testing, that can ever touch me until, first of all, it has gone past God and past Christ, right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a great purpose, which I may not understand at the moment. But I refuse to become panicky, as I lift up my eyes to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart." Quote by Alan Redpath

See more quotes from him at http://dailychristianquote.com/dcqredpath.html

No comments: