Saturday, May 18, 2013

Back to Eden: Highly Recommend Watching this Film!!

Shawn discovered a "real treasure" a few days ago when she was led to the Back to Eden website below.  After she told me about the Back to Eden Film, I was honestly skeptical of this "new way" of gardening.  I had grown up gardening and thought I knew a few things.  But I honestly have to say, after watching the film, I have a new perspective on gardening AND hope to put this into practice in our own yard in the coming weeks and months.  It makes so much sense when you think about how God setup things in the Garden of Eden and how He allows things in nature to work WITHOUT our help!

The film is about an hour and 45 minutes total....but well worth the time to watch.  We have given you a link to the website below AND a way to view the trailer for the film below that.  ENJOY!

http://backtoedenfilm.com/


No comments: